Monday, June 28, 2010

first honeymoon trip with my dear~~

26th and 27th of june~~~a memorable day tat i wun forget~~~cuz it was the first honeymoon trip(according to my bf) i had with my bf~~~we went to Penang (pity him, had been the driver of the trip)~~~

well, not to mention the reason we went to penang, but i must say, i enjoyed the trip~~~we started the journey at 2.30pm(around tat time la) n reached penang at around 6.30pm(if not mistaken)~~thanks to my dear for driving so fast so v could reach there within 4 hrs~~~

after we checked in n dumped our luggages in the hotel room, we straight went to have our dinner, as usual, v couldnt eat much~~ok, skip skip skip till the nite, where the sweetest memory lays in my mind~~

we had a errr~~~~not short walk at nite somewhere around the hotel v stayed, the walk was quite a long one but both of us din feel tired at all~~in fact, we enjoyed it n time seems to fly much faster when we are together~~~we tried out some rili nice 'gui ling hao' n chrysanthemum flower tea~~~the gui ling gao n tea were rili awesome n smooth~~but the best thing was, we took a trishaw or better known as beca after the walk n my dear tried the laksa suggested by the trishaw rider~~the beca ride was err~~~i found no word to describe it~~it was so sweet, something i have nvr ever tried in my life~~~thanks, dear~~

then, the next day we had some dim sum in the morning, the dim sums were, not bad~~~cnt comment much cuz there werent many food i eat~~~ then v went back to the hotel n rested for one hour~~the one our sleep was so comfortable cuz i was sleeping in my dear's arms~~the feeling was so special, it was as though v had become one, instead of 2 different bodies~~

the only bad thing bout the trip was tat i fell sick d~~couldnt eat too much of durians as i expected~~~sob sob~~~n my dear kept blaming himself for being not able to reduce my sickness n not taking good care of me~~but after all, it was an enjoyable trip though v din have too much time to walk n play around due to time constraint but i enjoyed it cuz it was the first trip with my dear~~~

1 comments:

Ken said...

HAhaha , nice said.. more to come for u and wayne...

I pray for u both on a eternal love